Speculation: Who is really running Hockey Ops to close out the season?

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Katz ERA vs EIG...another fail for Katz.
There is absolutely no way to frame the Katz ownership as anything but a failure of historical proportions.....

oilers-katz-eig.jpg

Source article is from David Staples...August 2016

The Daryl Katz Oilers have been far worse than the EIG Oilers. Why?
Stanley Finals in 06? Are you trying to tell me Lowe should be the next GM? haha

AVE MAN

Sep 29, 2003
Visit site
I know what the Oilers need to do. Keep rolling Tobias Reider out on the second line. WHy is he playing over Spooner? Spooner at least scored a couple of goals in very limited time. Come on Hitch, get some sort of read on the team.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
When season tickets are up for renewal, the fans should boycott this team as a protest to hopefully clean out the OBC.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Ron mcLean thinks we should hire Messier as GM. I believe he's been an assistant in NY

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Stanley Finals in 06? Are you trying to tell me Lowe should be the next GM? haha

Ha...as crazy as it might sound Lowe has actually been the best GM since 2006. That isnt a reflection on how good he was but its an indictment on how bad things have been since then.

Really sad.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Ron mcLean thinks we should hire Messier as GM. I believe he's been an assistant in NY
Ron Maclean is the same idiot who said, a few years back, that you couldn’t go wrong having Kevin Lowe and Craig Mactavish running your hockey team after billboards started showing up to get rid of Lowe. He needs to stick with his feel good stories because he doesn’t have his finger on the pulse of anything else.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Reactions: smokersarejokers

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
Does it scare anyone else when Stauffer interviews Gretzky and he says it is hard to make trades?
If it was easy, everyone would be doing it and collecting that salary. If it is hard, that probably means that you are over your head.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00