Who is going to let us down this year?

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
I feel as though Pouliot will not match last year.

Talbot won't be as good as we hope, but Scrivens will play better and we'll have a 2 goalie tandem for a longer period than what we will like.

...and let's go with Chase in the AHL.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
Soli

Declining moderation skills, poor posts and GDTs aren't creative as they used to be. Won't be worth his contract this season, I'd ship him to Toronto for future considerations or a PTBNL.

In reality:

Schultz.

I think he'll let us down in the sense I'm not sure he's going to play the D we require of him. He'll put up major points in McLellan's system, I just don't think he'll be fit on this team that requires more defensively capable defensemen.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I'm not sure how HF contracts work. Can you be bought-out or is it more of an Old Yeller thing..? :naughty:

Better get the offers in the blogosphere is buzzing with offers and the price is going up for this veteran. In the name of team loyalty I've turned down better offers for the hometown discount. But enough is enough. Pay me right ****ing now. ;) None of this bridge contract ***** either. Klefbom contract set new pricepoint..plus I'm waiting to see what Soli gets:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad