Who is going to be the most HATED and LOVED player these playoffs?

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Loved: Some unknown player who kicks it up a couple notches.

Hated: Georgiev, but exclusively by Avalanche fans.
Haha. Good point.

I’m hoping beyond our own fan base maybe Manson or Colton stirs the pot. I was thinking… without Kadri or Landeskog who is going to take a run at Hellebuck?:sarcasm:

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
That’s a solid answer. Love Zads but never count out him doing something really stupid.

Sneaky real villain for the Canucks - Demko’s health. If he comes back and is lights out like earlier in the year they could go far. If he struggles coming back or it’s up to DeSmith they could lose to Nashville
For a guy his size, Zadorov is surprisingly clean, so I have my doubts about him. His headshot on Raymond which cost him 2 games was his only disciplinary action over his career (1 suspension, no fines). If anything, I think Dakota Joshua has sneaky villain potential for the Canucks if he decides to throw his weight around and be a shift disturber, since he plays that rugged game that helps teams succeed. Real villain though, I have my sights on Myers, if he misses his assignment or gets flustered I could see him revert back to Tyler Minors mode a la Bubble, and I'm thankful we have Cole there to rein him in, or he'd be running around like a giraffe with its head cut off.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Hated - Georgiev by Avalanche fans

Hero - anyone who helps eliminate the Leafs/Vegas

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Loved:
Watching the Leafs and Oilers not win the Cup.

Hated:
The whining

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Hated - Tom wilson
Loved - bread man

Hated - Marchand / Tavares
Loved - Willy / swayman

Hated - cousins
Loved - vasy

Hated - Sebastian Aho
Loved - Sebastian Aho
But not the same one

Hated - every oiler player not named mcdavid
Loved - Mcdavid

Hated - zucker
Loved - Hughes

Hated - byfield
Loved - Robertson

Hated - johnson (by his own team mostly)
Loved - helly

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
In Leafs land Marner is going to be run out of town. It's been building for a while, if he is anything other than dominant leading the Leafs to a final 4 appearance he is done in this market.

He's just so soft at times. Splitting Matthews and Marner really shows the difference in their abilities to play in physical games.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Adam Lowry is gonna be the new Phil Danault. The trendiest player to love in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad