Who is going to be the most HATED and LOVED player these playoffs?

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Someone from either Florida or Tampa gonna be hated. Both teams got dirty pests type of players

Loved? I'll probably go someone from the Stars. Stankoven maybe?

Reactions: Laus723

hurdemz

Tub thumpin'
Jul 15, 2022
Ssm, ON
Everyone loves to hate Austin marthews. Corey perry is a prick.. is more pricky during the post season. Marchand might lick somone.

Hm to:
Trouba
E. Kane

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
I predict Nils Hoglander and Conor Garland will turn heads this post season around the league. They have been the best Canucks game in and game out all season beyond the more well known Miller, Hughes and Demko. Maybe Joshua too.

I don't watch anyone else but I bet you Nick Cousins and Brad Marchand and Corey Perry will be most hated as usual.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I predict Nils Hoglander and Conor Garland will turn heads this post season around the league. They have been the best Canucks game in and game out all season beyond the more well known Miller, Hughes and Demko. Maybe Joshua too.

I don't watch anyone else but I bet you Nick Cousins and Brad Marchand and Corey Perry will be most hated as usual.
Add Tr^uba

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Loved: Some unknown player who kicks it up a couple notches.

Hated: Georgiev, but exclusively by Avalanche fans.
We can always get some Rangers fans onboard, surely, they always seem down to trash Georgiev.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
For hated the answer will be Trouba. He’ll hit someone legally and this website will be upset that he knocked a guy out clean with no punishment. Ranger fans will be all like we wish he did more than legally knock players out with clean hits because that’s all he does and he’s at fault for ruining our Cup hopes. Everyone will hate Trouba.

• Haha
Reactions: yrrebbor

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I can only imagine that Domi is utterly hated, if the leafs do anything.

I just have a feeling we’re talking about a “questionable” play at some point. For the Leafs sake, I hope he only toes the line and doesn’t become a negative impact - the refs love looking for that play, all the time

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
He might be loved by few and hated by many before too long.

Tomas Hertl.

Not calling for Cups and making bets, but his net-front presence fills a gap too well for VGK not to incite some enmity.
I think people forgot how good he is because he was in SJ. He also has a good playoff history. And I am an oil fan so I'm going to have to hate my own people soon.lol

Reactions: WhataKnight

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
This is a weird question for some people. Simply because in a way I can't stand Tkachuk and the shit he gets away with, but I'd also kill to have him on my team and miss when hockey in general was more chippy like the way he plays lol.

Reactions: Mase and Laus723

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Hated will probably end up being Marchand as per usual, most loved is going to end up being whichever team can go on somewhat of a Cinderella run, and the player who is most important to that run. I can see Dylan Larkin being the most loved if the Red Wings sneak in and make it to the 2nd round for example.

Kamus

Oct 21, 2005
Question is would you rather be loved or hated. I want other team fans to hate me, means I’m doing my job, as you can assume that the players also hate you.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad