Prospect Info: Who is Canucks #7 prospect?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I'm not as high on Vey as others who seem pretty high on him, but he's my pick here. Would have liked to see better AHL production from Corrado.

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
BYrhTgJCYAAFDeg.jpg

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Corrado should win by default here. A year younger than Vey and already the same number of games played in the NHL - as a defenseman no less.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
Corrado should win by default here. A year younger than Vey and already the same number of games played in the NHL - as a defenseman no less.

Canucks - Bad team with space to fit in a rookie dman as the 7th/8th injury call up
Kings - Stacked Stanley Cup winning team

this comparison is meaningless to determining who the better player is

HockeyHobo73

Oct 3, 2013
Best goalie in the draft.

Demko > Vey > Corrado

Demko = 36th pick
Vey = 50th pick

imo Demko is worth a late first round pick (as he was ranked in the majority of mock drafts). Corrado and Vey are worth late 2nd round picks

Last edited:

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Canucks - Bad team with space to fit in a rookie dman as the 7th/8th injury call up
Kings - Stacked Stanley Cup winning team

this comparison is meaningless to determining who the better player is

Corrado cracked this team's lineup in 2013 (considered a low end contender at the time) on a pretty stacked blueline, was used extensively in the playoffs and was solid despite his lack of experience and slight frame at the time.

This team lacks forward depth - and Vey might have been gift wrapped quite a few games playing for the Canucks. Despite this team's failure, defensive depth was never an issue until now.

ArtG

Feb 9, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I just don't see a lot of upside in Corrado maybe a 3/4 max. Voted Vey, although not really sure if he belongs in this prospect poll at all.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Corrado for me, but I can see why Vey and Demko are in the mix. I can also see Cassels as an option.

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
Vey for the 2nd time. Simply where he's at right now.

Would love to take a flyer on Fox right around now. Or Hutton if I knew a little bit more. Frankie is fair though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad