Who (in your opinion) will be the biggest stud?

Jwm1986

Apr 12, 2009
Los Angeles
I dont know about top 5 scoring, but Brayden Schenn will probably become the player who makes the biggest contribution to his team on that list....

I dont think hell ever be a 90 or 100 point player, but i see a 25-30 goal 70+ point player consistently... A guy who does way more than just put up points, a guy who is the heart and soul of a team and will do anything needed to win....Mike Richards is a good comparison, although i feel that Schenn has more natural scoring ability....

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
I dont know about top 5 scoring, but Brayden Schenn will probably become the player who makes the biggest contribution to his team on that list....

I dont think hell ever be a 90 or 100 point player, but i see a 25-30 goal 70+ point player consistently... A guy who does way more than just put up points, a guy who is the heart and soul of a team and will do anything needed to win....Mike Richards is a good comparison, although i feel that Schenn has more natural scoring ability....

I don't think Schenn is as tough as Richards, though, and I don't think he'll be as great of a leader as Richards. I see Schenn as more of another Dustin Brown, but maybe with better hands and vision, which isn't bad at all.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Hodgson
Caron
Morin
Tangradi
B. Schenn
Toffoli
Howden
Colbourne
Ross
Etem
R. Johannsen

Who can become one the NHLs top 5 scorers in the next 3 years?

Hodgson or Schenn will be the best players out of that group, but neither will be anywhere near the NHL's top five scorers in the next three years.

As for your avatar... WW22D? Chirp and turtle, like he always does. :nod:

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
I don't think Schenn is as tough as Richards, though, and I don't think he'll be as great of a leader as Richards. I see Schenn as more of another Dustin Brown, but maybe with better hands and vision, which isn't bad at all.
This feels like you say Brayden Schenn is not as fast as Ryan Smyth...

No idea about leadership, possible, but Richards is not extremely tough IMO. Of course he's aggressive and physical but that's something different, the same can be said about Schenn.

Richards doesnt drop the gloves very often and I even remember him watching how his teammate got pummled and he did next to nothing. THAT is like Dustin Brown yes.

...but I doubt Schenn is less tough than that...

I like Mike Richards very much and as Kings fan you can only hope Schenn can have a similar impact. Yet saying Schenn wont be as tough as Richards but more of another Dustin Brown is a pretty wrong assessment IMO.

cju1979

Radulov Convert
Hodgson or Schenn will be the best players out of that group, but neither will be anywhere near the NHL's top five scorers in the next three years.

As for your avatar... WW22D? Chirp and turtle, like he always does. :nod:

Hey...that's your opinion and it's cool. Once he sobers up, he'll be fine and I love the way his offense has come along the last couple.

(Thanks for all the input guys!)

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Hey...that's your opinion and it's cool. Once he sobers up, he'll be fine and I love the way his offense has come along the last couple.

(Thanks for all the input guys!)

Thanks for not taking offense... I'm not a 22 fan, but I can respect anyone who knows he's got a problem and takes steps to address it. Best of luck to him.

On-topic, Johansen is gonna be a good one, too, but I think maybe a half-step behind Schenn and Hodgson. Of course, Hodgson needs to get un-broke before he does much of anything...

Analyzer*

Hodgson
Caron
Morin
Tangradi
B. Schenn
Toffoli
Howden
Colbourne
Ross
Etem
R. Johannsen

Who can become one the NHLs top 5 scorers in the next 3 years?

Johansen and Schenn. No one else even has the potential to reach that plateau, or even come close.

Johansen is a Columbus pick. Rick Nash will help, but other than that there's no one to help him achieve around 100 points.

Brayden Schenn should have the teammates, but he'll probably get a ppg player at best in his career.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00