Who has the best defence, Slovakia or Czechs?

Slovakia or Czechs

• Total voters

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah. That's pretty much the way i see him. Hopefully it works out. It'd feel a little more solid if there was a clear RHD partner for Hughes ahead of him...but that may just be a stopgap situation until Willander hopefully arrives, eventually.

The other kind of unresolved thing with Hronek's minutes is that, assuming Myers is still around...the big chaos giraffe will probably continue to soak up a pretty healthy dose of those RHD minutes as well. What that means for Hronek...i'm not sure. They'll want to keep Cole/Soucy minutes in check, but Myers really doesn't work with Hughes, so i wouldn't be at all surprised to see certain situational instances where Hronek gets shifts beside Hughes. It's a very confusing blueline puzzle at the moment with a lot of moving pieces...i don't think anybody knows how it'll shake out in practice. :laugh:
Reminds me of my OIlers older lineups where we'd get a bunch of good players but they in no way were compatable.lol

When I'm reading the names here for Nuck's D those are all good D.

Funny thing, a google article popped up for me:

Looks like Hronek is taking this serious! Really hope it works out for him. He is our best D and there is a big gap between him and the next guy (who is either getting old or is too young.. Goldilocks D!)

Reactions: biturbo19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad