Who has been your "feel good" story of this season?

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Just noticed that 55 has now hit 55 pts for the season and 55 career goals.

3 x 55 = 6 x 5 = 30.

Thus, 30 goals and a 30 million bridge deal are both within reach, catapulting Chef into the league's top 30 and ensuring that he is by default a #1 C.

In related news, Nostradamus's 55th prophecy predicts -- you guessed it -- unseasonal snow.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Jets only lost 39 games. If they cut that down to 26 they are in the playoffs next year.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011
The opening of the hat trick flood gates was big for me, and coming for 3 of my favourite Jets was beautiful.

Seeing Petan's parents in the concourse.. recognized them from the WJHC the last few years. Must be neat to see your boy in the NHL.

I'll let you know in 16, 18, 20 and 21 years from now :naughty:

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
There hasn't been a feel good moment this year. Anyone with a modicum of hockey knowledge knew Scheif would get there eventually.

If I had to pick someone it would be Hellboy.

Hopefully the real feel good moment comes this summer when a certain duo of players are bought out and/or we add a couple more impact players.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
For me I suppose I would have to say Armia. He was always touted as a guy with potential but his name, for whatever reason, hovered around the 'wait and see' category of prospects - as in a few question marks. So I like that he played his time in the AHL and capitalized on his chance to play with the Jets. In my opinion, he has done a tremendous job at showcasing his value and not only staying in the line up, but getting looks on different lines and specialty roles.

I think he has answered a lot of questions with his play. More will have to come but I feel he has made the best of his opportunity thus far.

I have to agree. Armia has shown me that he is ready and has done what it takes to prove to me he belongs in the Show. So many positives like takes the body, skating, comes out of the corners or scrums with the puck 85%, passing ability, intense, etc.

Also last night the crowd giving the team a standing O the last minute made me feel good. Yes it's been a tough season but we are all looking forward to a positive future.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Buff has really really impressed me. He seems to have turned a corner and is still improving.

He hasn't turned a corner, he was always this good. Some of us thought Buff was a #1 dman before it was cool to admit so ;) :sarcasm:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I have to agree. Armia has shown me that he is ready and has done what it takes to prove to me he belongs in the Show. So many positives like takes the body, skating, comes out of the corners or scrums with the puck 85%, passing ability, intense, etc.

Also last night the crowd giving the team a standing O the last minute made me feel good. Yes it's been a tough season but we are all looking forward to a positive future.

yea that was cool. It's been a tough year and the crowd has had a step beaten out of them no doubt But the sleeping giant awoke and gave the boys a big "see you next season" salute. Pretty cool moment and I was really proud of the crowd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad