OT: Who has become the most credible member of MSM for Oilers rumors/gossip?

Who do you think has become #1 for Oilers rumors and gossip?

• Total voters

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
I feel like I remember Raoul Duke telling us that Hall was definitely going to be traded about 1-2 weeks before the infamous 1-for-1 happened.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
So let me get this straight. Gazzola is leading this poll because this many posters actually think he was speedyturtle?

And, wait for it, these same posters openly admit he stopped posting and lost all his inside info when he left the organization.

And, here comes the best part, he is leading the poll as the current most connected media member despite losing all his inside contacts.

Makes perfect sense.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
So let me get this straight. Gazzola is leading this poll because this many posters actually think he was speedyturtle?

And, wait for it, these same posters openly admit he stopped posting and lost all his inside info when he left the organization.

And, here comes the best part, he is leading the poll as the current most connected media member despite losing all his inside contacts.

Makes perfect sense.
I don't know what to make of Gazzola, but you do realize he spends a lot of time around the team still. He just isn't an Edmonton Oiler employee anymore.

Reactions: oilers'72

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018

Makes perfect sense.

Are you using Donald Trump math to come up with "he's leading the poll"?

My eyes tell me Friedman is leading.

Reactions: joestevens29

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I knew an Adam in Red Deer. He was my supervisor, although I knew more than him. Only reason he got where he was was that he was a salesman and oversold his experience. Only got by on his berating, constant threats about firings and sucking up to the owners, who never gave a rat's ass.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I knew an Adam in Red Deer. He was my supervisor, although I knew more than him. Only reason he got where he was was that he was a salesman and oversold his experience. Only got by on his berating, constant threats about firings and sucking up to the owners, who never gave a rat's ass.
Oh, so he was related to Pete Chiarelli.

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad