Who gets the 4th line Center spot this year?

Analyzer*

Interesting proposition.

I could live with that, guy can step into a 3rd line role if needed too. The best depth is the kind that can move up in the lineup seamlessly.

I believe it was said that Horcoff isn't being bought out.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Dumont should be our 14 forward, not our 4th center. He is not ready for that kind of responsability IMO

He's going into hisw 4th year pro, at some point you have to trust your young players and give him a chance. Nobody thought Gallagher was ready for NHL last year either...

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Interesting proposition.

I could live with that, guy can step into a 3rd line role if needed too. The best depth is the kind that can move up in the lineup seamlessly.

Horcoff has 447 points in 796 NHL games and is only 34, I'm sure he can get a bigger gig than 4th line center somewhere.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
He's going into hisw 4th year pro, at some point you have to trust your young players and give him a chance. Nobody thought Gallagher was ready for NHL last year either...

Wat. I'd say a good 80-20 split thought he was NHL ready.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Horcoff has 447 points in 796 NHL games and is only 34, I'm sure he can get a bigger gig than 4th line center somewhere.

He'll rack his 10-12 minutes with 4th line duty and PK#1. If people want to see a more offensive Plekanec, you have to keep him away from the PK and keep his energy up. Horcoff would be great there.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
He'll rack his 10-12 minutes with 4th line duty and PK#1. If people want to see a more offensive Plekanec, you have to keep him away from the PK and keep his energy up. Horcoff would be great there.

Problem with that is, Pleks said he likes playing the PK. He wants to be out on the PK every time..

Not that I'd want Horcoff anyway.. No thanks.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
What's better than White or Lapierre? Both of them! One to take the face-off if the other gets kicked out. ;)

Matteus

May 11, 2009
NO! another faux-tough midget.
If we don't get anything at free agency, White will be resigned. At least he is a willing punching bag.

If by "faux tough" you mean that he's not intimidating, I'll give you that. He's a lightweight on what we want to be an energy line.

But he's fearless, at least give him that.

He certainly deserves as much of a chance as White has had so far.

Wandering Maroon

Sep 11, 2010
I like Moen-Gordon-Prust ex White. But Smithson is an excellent grinder/fighter too.

If we can get rid of Moen, I'd slot in Dumont.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Hopefully Maxim Lapierre

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

Ummm...no. ;)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Problem with that is, Pleks said he likes playing the PK. He wants to be out on the PK every time..

Not that I'd want Horcoff anyway.. No thanks.

Couldn't care less if he likes it or not. He,s not being paid 5 M$ to provide some good PK. His defensive work is enough appreciated in ES, we need his production. To get that, you concentrate his efforts on the PP and on his regular line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad