Speculation: Who Gets Hired First Q or Stan?

Who gets hired first Q or Stan

• Stan as GM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
and i agree..... it will be a forever moment in anyone life time to enjoy..... however there is no accountability for the rest. lets not keep living in a fantasy land of those cups, but to continue to tweak, to keep improving.....

No accountability? What are you talking about? People are critical of Stan and the spotlight is on him. Either he fixes it and the team returns or he doesn’t and gets fired.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
:laugh:

Find me somewhere where I diminish Q's cups. Go through my post history and find something. Seriously. I want you to please do it. Because it's never happened. It's some stupid **** made up in your head. It's something someone says when they lack the reading comprehension and critical thinking skills to differentiate between "criticism", and "diminishing".

Criticizing Q = Diminishing his Cups. :laugh:
saying its in the past....same cups bowman won. maybe the game passed bowman by LOL

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
can we please combine this and the 7 other threads from the same 3-4 green jerseys and label them "Hawks Cess Pool"....thanks..
"me and chihawks10 are better then everyone else who posts here because we agree with each other."

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
you do realize 90% of your posts are either talking about Bowman being bad or Q being good...there is more to life and this team than these two guys...you get that right???
and u and chihawk10 go back and forth liking each others comments. how this board is at this point.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
saying its in the past....same cups bowman won. maybe the game passed bowman by LOL

Game passed Bowman by would be 100% valid but his drafting and Euro free agent signing showcase that he knows were it is going. Everyone he is drafted or signed have been great skaters that can play a two way game. Skill and speed are the new NHL and his moves reflect that.

Note: Manning and Kunitz do not reflect this but I don’t believe they were ever going to be part of the future (look at their deals).

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Because he believes Stan is a terrible GM. Because terrible GMs build/help build 3 Stanley Cup Championships and navigate the cap the way he did for almost a decade. :laugh:

"It's the typical strawman argument we see from the huge Q supporters on here. "Hur dur, 3 Cups! 2nd winningest coach ever!"
ChiHawks10, Aug 21, 2018
Pez68, RememberTheRoar and AmericanDream like this

look at you making fun of this a couple months ago....

tough tough look :laugh:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
"me and chihawks10 are better then everyone else who posts here because we agree with each other."
not everyone else...just you.....much rather be agreeing with the logical types like CH10, BL, ROR, T2B, CallMeShaft, BK, Kurt, Clyde, RayP, Pez, etc then the two ass hats whose posts you like and who like yours...you know who I am talking about...

here is a picture of your two buddies at the Non Hawks Fan -We Don't Watch the Game Meet Up this year from Summit IL..

tumblr_pjmrtuTImw1xkok61o1_640.jpg

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
"It's the typical strawman argument we see from the huge Q supporters on here. "Hur dur, 3 Cups! 2nd winningest coach ever!"
ChiHawks10, Aug 21, 2018
Pez68, RememberTheRoar and AmericanDream like this

look at you making fun of this a couple months ago....

And? You lack the reading comprehension to understand why those two posts/styles of posters are different. How there's a huge difference when it comes to a GM, and to a coach. Not to mention leaving out the other related posts for context.

560bfc78fde323e20cf40168feda5c217786e7d1

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
And? You lack the reading comprehension to understand why those two posts/styles of posters are different. How there's a huge difference when it comes to a GM, and to a coach. Not to mention leaving out the other related posts for context.
HAHA!

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
nothing chihawk10 contradicting himself

Where did I contradict myself? By saying Stan Bowman built, and rebuilt a Cup winning team 3 times, and navigated the cap like a genius? Therefore I give him the benefit of the doubt to do it again?(which he looks to be doing quite well with the defense pipeline) And then say how Q's shelf life has expired, and the game has passed him by? That they need a fresh mind, and fresh systems from the coach?

That he won the team 3 Cups, but he's not the coach to do it again? That's contradicting myself? If you had any critical thinking skills whatsoever, you'd realize it's not... That's called my opinion, and one that many, many other people share.

These two things are not mutually exclusive...

Reactions: Patriks7

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
nothing chihawk10 contradicting himself
how did he contradict himself? as he said prior, do you completely ignore context? do you not understand that OUR entire point is YOU ARE A Q FANBOY/STAN HATER...you cannot be objective or call out the bad on both sides...you can claim you do, but you don't when it comes to Q... you give Q a pass for everything because he won 3 cups, we do not for Bowman and his 2...that is why CH10's post is so accurate yet you are so oblivious to understand it...epic backfire as usual lol

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
how did he contradict himself? as he said prior, do you completely ignore context? do you not understand that OUR entire point is YOU ARE A Q FANBOY/STAN HATER...you cannot be objective or call out the bad on both sides...you can claim you do, but you don't when it comes to Q... you give Q a pass for everything because he won 3 cups, we do not for Bowman and his 2...that is why CH10's post is so accurate yet you are so oblivious to understand it...epic backfire as usual lol

Hur Dur. Three Cups!

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Where did I contradict myself? By saying Stan Bowman built, and rebuilt a Cup winning team 3 times, therefore I give him the benefit of the doubt to do it again?(which he looks to be doing quite well with the defense pipeline) And then say how Q's shelf life has expired, and the game has passed him by. That he won the team 3 Cups, but he's not the coach to do it again? That's contradicting myself? If you had any critical thinking skills whatsoever, you'd realize it's not...

ChiHawks10, Aug 21, 2018

"Because he believes Stan is a terrible GM. Because terrible GMs build/help build 3 Stanley Cup Championships and navigate the cap the way he did for almost a decade. :laugh:"
ChiHawk10

your telling me you cant see the contradictions you make even when i post it for you?

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
oh man now your just trying to cover for your buddy. this is sad.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
ChiHawks10, Aug 21, 2018

"Because he believes Stan is a terrible GM. Because terrible GMs build/help build 3 Stanley Cup Championships and navigate the cap the way he did for almost a decade. :laugh:"
ChiHawk10

your telling me you cant see the contradictions you make even when i post it for you?

JFC, it's like talking to a rock. Except the bonus with a rock, they can't respond with stupid shit all the time.

Read my post above where I explained how I'm not contradicting myself. Here's a more in depth explanation @ChiHawk21 since apparently you can't understand the difference.

Bowman rebuilt a team(an elite team multiple times) that Q coached to 3 Cups. They're equals in that regard. The difference is... the league didn't change in a way where Bowman has to change how he GMs. He just needs to continue to draft good players, sign good UFA contracts, and make more positive trades than negative ones. The same things he has always done, and did for 3 Cups winning teams. And he did those things very well for 7 years. Or do you disagree? His job is made harder now, by age catching up to his players sooner than he expected. Guys who should be great players on solid contracts are mediocre players on bad contracts. You can't predict that. So now the team is struggling because they lack the elite talent they used to have, but don't have the money to bring more elite talent in(they have to draft it and develop it, and sign it to ELCs.) Something he's in the process of doing. The salary cap is intended to do exactly this to a team. Exactly what you're seeing now with the Hawks.

Q, on the other hand, needed to evolve how he coached, evolve how he taught things, evolve how he did things, and evolve how his team played, to fit the direction the game was headed, and the new style of play that the majority of the teams in the league are using. Where Q refused to do that... Bowman doesn't have to change anything like that. Which is why Q won't get a pass, and Bowman will. Now do you understand how it's not a contradiction? (doubtful) Q dug his own grave with his stubbornness to not change and adapt to the new NHL.

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
:laugh:

Find me somewhere where I diminish Q's cups. Go through my post history and find something. Seriously. I want you to please do it. Because it's never happened. It's some stupid **** made up in your head. It's something someone says when they lack the reading comprehension and critical thinking skills to differentiate between "criticism", and "diminishing".

Criticizing Q = Diminishing his Cups. :laugh:

You have said that Q is washed up and needs to go many times and you celebrated him getting fired as well, he won 3 cups too you know. Why can’t I say Stan is terrible and washed out NOW even if he was good a few years ago? Double standards don’t you think?

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
JFC, it's like talking to a rock. Except the bonus with a rock, they can't respond with stupid **** all the time.
you can use the cups argument for bowman but it is a strawman argument for Q. you pick and choose times that benefits your opinions on the team even when it isnt a reality. really hurts your "im smarter then everyone" image you try to portray on here.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
You have said that Q is washed up and needs to go many times and you celebrated him getting fired as well, he won 3 cups too you know. Why can’t I say Stan is terrible and washed out NOW even if he was good a few years ago? Double standards don’t you think?

See the post above yours. It answers this, and offers the reasoning for my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad