Who from east do you want to get the final 2 spots?

Which teams?

• New York Islanders

Votes: 97 44.9%
  • Washington Capitals

Votes: 87 40.3%
  • Detroit Red Wings

Votes: 103 47.7%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

Votes: 38 17.6%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

Votes: 82 38.0%

• Total voters

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
As a Caps fan, anyone but the Caps (yes, I'm a tanker).

Who do I think will get it? The Islanders and Pittsburgh (despite the fact that Red Wings have the easiest remaining schedule).

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Isles because of the fan aspect and Philly for the Torts factor. Torts blowing up at the press conference would be entertaining.

Reactions: Negan4Coach

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
* Islanders. Rangers/Isles first round matchup would be epic to the point I'd try to find a way to get a ticket just to be there. The crowds will be insane. Very drunk & insane.

* Pittsburgh. Maybe Sid's "last ride"? What he's done to carry this team is legendary. Though I don't expect a long playoff run, they'll be handful for any team they face.

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
I said Pittsburgh and Washington from just to see Ovi and Crosby in the playoffs for what may be the last time.

Doesn’t matter much, I think whoever gets in gets rolled pretty quickly.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Turtle derby. Thinking whichever two get in they will both get beat quite handily by the Division winners.

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
* Islanders. Rangers/Isles first round matchup would be epic to the point I'd try to find a way to get a ticket just to be there. The crowds will be insane. Very drunk & insane.
Second hand tickets are $228 for game 1 and $275 for game 2 right now for the Isles. If it’s Isles-Rags, that’ll get close to $150 more.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
Second hand tickets are $228 for game 1 and $275 for game 2 right now for the Isles. If it’s Isles-Rags, that’ll get close to $150 more.
I'm not in the NY area anymore, but I'm planning on flying up for an UBS game if it's Rags-Islanders.

The two teams don't play that often in the playoffs with how many teams there are in the league (and probably will expand in the future). Could literally be a once-in-a-lifetime event depending on when you were born and how long you got on the planet. Not gonna miss it.

Reactions: miscs75

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
I'm not in the NY area anymore, but I'm planning on flying up for an UBS game if it's Rags-Islanders.

The two teams don't play that often in the playoffs with how many teams there are in the league (and probably will expand in the future). Could literally be a once-in-a-lifetime event depending on when you were born and how long you got on the planet. Not gonna miss it.
If you come down, they’ll most likely be having viewing parties for the away games at UBS anyways. Usually a former player shows up for it.

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
Isles and Wings by a long shot. I however won't be mad if it's Pens over Wings. Just as long as Putinchkin's team doesn't make it I'm fine.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Pens and Wings. The other teams have less than a -20 goal differential. Pens and Wings have positive differentials. It’s about standards.

Also, F the Isles, Caps and Flyers.

• Haha
Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad