Who does QB center in his first game?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Is there any reason why Byfield won't get top 6 minutes? It's only a handful of games and the Kings are a shit team. There's no reason to limit his ice time and put him with losers. Some of y'all crazy.

Reactions: ibleedkings

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
We could ice a young, exciting roster. No, really, we could. We won't, but we could.

Iafallo - Kopitar - Vilardi
Kempe - Byfield - Athanasiou
Grundstrom - JAD - Kupari
Moore - Lizotte - Brown

Bjornfot - Doughty
Clague - Roy
Anderson - Walker

Being logical is against Todd's nature.

Reactions: kilowatt

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Byfield’s not the toughest customer but how much protection does a 6’4
5” 220 lb player need? AHL has way more goons. Put him with good hockey players, even if we dont have many of those.
The AHL for the most part is "Garage" League...famous last words of Mario(The Magnificent)Lemieux!

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
long term I agree. Once Byfeild is centering his own line I would have Vilardi on Kopitars wing
Initially thought Vilardi could make the transition to the RWing...not sure he could do it,doesn't win a lot of Board battles and isn't buff

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
There is always room on every roster for a big forward with touch around the net.

If Vilardi develops that ability, I think he will stick.

Reactions: Ollie Weeks

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
There is always room on every roster for a big forward with touch around the net.

If Vilardi develops that ability, I think he will stick.
Gabe isn't a young Jeff Carter! Nor will he ever...never been a scorer at any level...I would have packaged him last season for a first rounder to Buffalo oh well...the Kings need Wingers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad