Who do you WANT to win the Stanley Cup this year? Name your top 5 choices

Who do you WANT to win the Stanley Cup this year? Name your top 5 choices

• Total voters

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Let’s f***in go Casey!! Coloardo, wooo! Followed closely by the prowlin panthers, you never know when them mothaf***as sneak up on ya. Then the Canucks, eh? Followed by Toronto, just rip the band-aid off. Maybe folks will finally shut up after awhile. And finally- Edmonton. Same thing, just so people can chill on McD and cups.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
If not my guys, and it won't be, I'm good with Vegas repeating. If neither of those then I don't particularly care but Winnipeg, Dallas, NYR or L.A would be okay.
Of the remaining teams I couldn't care less.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Only ended up choosing 4.

Tampa- My team. It would be cool to see our amazing core eek out one last cup as they are aging.

Dallas- Favorite west team and very likeable young core of players. Also would be cool seeing Pavelski get a cup.

Vancouver- Really like their young core and their franchise is overdue for a cup.

NY Islanders- Threw the Mets of hockey into there since I'm a Mets fan.

I'm hoping for a Dallas/Vancouver WCF this season to guarantee one of them in the SCF.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Habs fan here:

In no order:
Vancouver/Edmonton/Calgary: It's about time that the Stanley Cup come back to Canada, and I'd be able to live with anyone of those three teams.
I'd hate it if it were either the Jets, or the worse, Toronto

Also voted Florida, because they are finally able to compete, and I think it's their time, and Pittsburgh, because of Crosby

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Colorado
Florida
Carolina
Winnipeg

Not voting for a 5th because I dont want to see anyone else win. Dont really want to include Winnipeg quite frankly because I dont want to see any Canadian team win period, but I like the aggressive moves finally from Chevy so if they won I wouldn't hate it.

But ya that's it plz.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
1. Vegas

New expansion team, would love for a team to be rewarded for cap management and making trades to bolster their roster.

2. Oilers

McDavid to cement his legacy, even though I’m a fan of the Senators, this city will go crazy. I even attend the occasional Oilers game to watch him play.

3. Toronto

After all the berating their fans get, I believe it’s time to watch them stick it to everyone’s fans. Majority of fans who have won the cup have been pretty gracious, I hope Leaf fans aren’t if they win the cup this year. Also caps off a monstrous Matthews season.

4. New York

Igor Shesterkin. That’s it. My favourite goalie in the league and strong east-west team. If it works, they’ll make it look pretty and exciting.

5. Boston

Would like them to win, but it’s a lot of goalie drama on who starts. 16+ games of the goalies battling it out would be an awesome story line.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
Canucks leading and there aren't a lot of names in the voter's list I recognize as Canucks fans. What a change from 2011 when no one but Habs fans wanted us to win.

May the gusts of positivity and kind hearts fill our sails and carry us to victory. :laugh:
even as a habs fan I cheered for the bruins. Although I do live in Canuck land so it’s a bit more understandable. Now canucks are in my top 2 for teams I want to take home the cup. Just a likeable team for some reason

Bring it back to canada

Reactions: Ace of Hades

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Jets/Rangers tied for 1st
In no certain order:
Leafs
Oilers
Kraken

There are a bunch of other teams I wouldn't mind winning, but some of them have won a cup recently and some of them rank just under the ones I've chosen.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
#1 Leafs are my team.

#2,3 Nucks and Panthers. Both teams have been good for a while, and I'd be happy to see them rewarded. I like a lot of players on both rosters.

#4,5 Caps and Pens. I'm apparently old, and I'm not ready for the Sid/Ovi era to end. Another cup for either of them would be a joy to watch. Some of the all time greats, and I'm still enjoying their stories.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Red Wings - Another cup for Kane
Florida - Big bob fan
Oilers - Would like to see McDavid dominate
Islanders - Like to catch a game when I visit NY
Vegas - Respect what they are doing

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Montreal
Washington

Then idk prpbably Vegas for the entertainment value

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Why would a fan want any team other than his own to win?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad