Who do you want to win the Cup?

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
No teams, just like any other year when it can't be the sharks.

One good thing about the sharks missing is there is nothing to make me watch a minute of the playoffs so there is nothing to get me into playoff mode this year (which is usually what keeps me interested till the end every other year)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I obviously want the Rangers to win. If they don't, I wouldn't mind if Tampa, Ottawa, Nashville, Minnesota or Winnipeg won.

I definitely do not want to see any of the other teams to win.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I want ovi to win one. So caps. If not then Islanders my next pick. Hopefully at home for them, the perfect closing for their building.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I went with Tampa Bay in the Bracket Challenge so I will still go with them. It probably won't happen, but they are a new team and I'm tired of seeing Chicago or NY in the final almost every year.

SJFanQC

Dec 14, 2010
Laval
I went with Tampa Bay in the Bracket Challenge so I will still go with them. It probably won't happen, but they are a new team and I'm tired of seeing Chicago or NY in the final almost every year.

They already won one though, WPG/NSH/STL/MIN/VAN/OTT/WSH haven't. Unless you mean just a different team than we've had the past decade?

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They already won one though, WPG/NSH/STL/MIN/VAN/OTT/WSH haven't. Unless you mean just a different team than we've had the past decade?

Just a different team. After TB won the final, they never have made it back. NYR was in it last year and the Blackhawks have already won it twice. TB will be a new team. Heck, I picked Chicago to make it to the SCF, but if we get a team like the Jets, Flames, or Blues instead of Chicago, that would be great too.

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
For me its:
1. Wild
2. Caps
3. Bolts
4. Isles
5. Rangers

Who do I think will win: Rangers

Bizz