Who do you view as our biggest rival?

Cotton

May 13, 2013
I was have some rivalry discussion and I thought I'd just ask our fan base here. Who do you view as our biggest current rival?

My personal opinion is Buffalo, but I'd thought I'd ask anways.

Montreal
Ottawa
Buffalo
Detroit
Other - specify

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
Montreal

Gotta admit though, our rivalries have waned because we've been so bad for so long. Hoping to see that change.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Funny enough it could be Buffalo right now. 2 battling rebuilding clubs, plus the whole Babcock thing, plus a ton of **** has gone down since they got Scott although he's not there anymore. I'd still put Ottawa and Montreal ahead of them though just because theyre traditionally our rivals. Boston not so much, the playoff series was a while ago now, teams are completely different plus all the parts of the Kessel trade will be gone

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I would say Montreal but I do hope the Detroit rivalry starts growing

Leafstreak

Nov 26, 2013
The Habs. Although they've been better than us the last few years and the Bruins are their main rivals, I look forward to games against the Canadiens the most and I get the most gratification out of beating them then any other team.

I just couldn't imagine a playoff series against them one day.

xyzz

Aug 18, 2008
Toronto vs Montreal transcends any current issues (roster, standings, salary cap)

Brewsky

King Of The Ice Mugs
Jan 26, 2011
King County
www.brewsky.com
Use to be Boston until their horr-awful Seguin and Hamilton trades.

I'll do

Montreal
Ottawa/Buffalo (Buffalo will be our competition now, and steadily rise)

Then the rest of the jabronis.

jhmiddleton81

Apr 19, 2015
New York, NY
I honestly don't mind montreal that much personally, but I would rank it
1. Boston
2. Ottawa
3. Buffalo

I cannot stand any of them, Boston is the worst, then the others are really annoying to me as well

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
I voted Ottawa just because I take so much pleasure when the leafs beat them - hate that fanbase so much

Montreal is obviously a close second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad