Who do you think the Kings will pick up?

Minor Boarding

Nov 30, 2011
Corleone
Ron Hainsey should be on Dean Lombardis list for defensman assuming he wouldn't be pricey... Andrej Sekera is probably a pipe dream.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Lombardi was targeting some top line winger that isn't discussed yet because I could see him trading prospects + picks for a player that is signed for say a couple of more years rather then packaging players, prospects and picks for a potential UFA....

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I say no one , prices are too high as always at the deadline. Anyone that would make a difference is a rental. Expect someone like Ehrhoff, who will cost a small fortune.

lexlavender

Jun 9, 2013
Can I change my vote? Gaborik got elevated to an E3 to the Kings, which is like Defcon 3 or something so something definitely might happen..maybe, stay tuned.

God his ratings are so stupid. E3 literally means that one person told him that there are talks going on. He could have literally talked to a homeless person and used it as his source.

Degenerate

Feb 5, 2014
I had Gabby and random dman. What did I win???

black.jpg

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
You should print that out and put it on your office wall, Black.

I picked Gaborik as well. I'll take a free ticket to the next juggalo gathering as my prize.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad