Who do you think the Kings will pick up?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Who do I think? Andrew MacDonald (ugh, bye Martinez, UGH) and some totally rando off-the-board forward.

Who do I want? Ehrhoff/Kulikov and Gaborik/Fleishmann.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
If we trade Martinez for ****ing MacDonald I'll be pissed. Highly doubt it though.

Paging CNS.

KK11 and some Aeropostale digs to Manchester.

"How do you lower human beings feel? The guy that's on everyones ignore list is now following me on Twitter. Suck that losers!"

Vino

Mar 19, 2006
Finland
Who do I think? I belive that Lombardi is going to do a couple of stupid moves and picks up Marian Gaborik and Andrew MacDonald.

Who do I want? Florida's Shawn Matthias (or Sean Bergenheim) and Ottawa's Eric Gryba.

Matthias is very inconsistent and has same kind of attitudeproblem than Dustin Penner, but he is big, skilled and can skate. Maybye our coaching staff can kick his lazy ass and repair his intensityproblems. Shoots left. C/LW, but is much better winger than center.

Bergenheim is a pure up-and-down winger, who skates, shoots and hits. Not a typical european player - is not a big player, but plays a lot bigger than 5-11, 190 lbs. Shoots left.

Left shooting Jared Cowen is a pipe dream, so I hope we can get Eric Gryba. He is very much like young Matt Greene. Shoots right, is big and tough.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
Can I change my vote? Gaborik got elevated to an E3 to the Kings, which is like Defcon 3 or something so something definitely might happen..maybe, stay tuned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad