Prospect Info: Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #9 Overall Prospect?

Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #9 Overall Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
He might tumble massively for me this year, but I am still on Wallinder from the tools standpoint. Hopefully Rogle is a right step in his development. Guy has high end ability, admittedly a big gamble he ever gets there, but this is the kind of developmental player we need to start getting lucky with to get back to where we hope to be. I hope he has a massive step forward this year. I picked him over Buium and Tuo.

I get the Viro like, I think he is a very good skater, I don't think he has as much upside as the bigger guys. Also full on admit that profile is more along the kinds of d-man I just personally believe in from a greater picture perspective at this point.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Really liked what I saw from Buium at WJSS and in highligts. Viro I'm still not sure about. Feels like he has a lower upside and is gonna be a Brett Lebda+.

Viro shows me more defensively than Lebda did. I am not sure Viro is all that different than Lindstrom though in terms of I trust there is a good hockey player there, just not sure it is a top 4 NHL player and frankly he doesn't have to be. Having that guy on your third pair is a good thing. He is also going to try to make the team at what is now our deepest prospect position the guys that come out of the fire on the other side of that should be the better for it. That is probably the good thing for Johansson, Buium, Wallinder, Viro, Sebrango, McIsaac. Edvinsson is a clear cut better, but the competition to nail down something on the left side of our D, is going to be pretty massive here in a second. Also allows Stevie to trade them for something else that fits if these guys excel in the coming years. Good problem, the kind we have wanted and needed for a little bit of time here.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00