Prospect Info: Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #13 Overall Prospect?

Who do you think is the Detroit Red Wings #13 Overall Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
What are you basing this on? Tyutayev hasn't even played in a high enough league to get himself a HockeyDB page at this point. Did you watch a lot of Belarussian hockey last year or something?

Just a hunch. I wouldn't be surprised if Soderblom never really translates to the NHL.

And yeah, I'm subscribed to 11 different websites where Belarussian hockey games are played.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Just a hunch. I wouldn't be surprised if Soderblom never really translates to the NHL.

And yeah, I'm subscribed to 11 different websites where Belarussian hockey games are played.
I don't think most people would disagree with you... but zero is not more than zero.

Tyutyayev has just played in such low level obscure leagues that you have to have some real insights to project him as an NHL player of any sort. To me it feels like people are getting a bit carried away over some scrimmages (much like people got carried away watching Soderblom play weak competition in the WJC). Tyutyayev still has a LONG way to go before he's more than Taro Hirose/Hampus Melen let alone Datsyuk

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I don't think most people would disagree with you... but zero is not more than zero.

Tyutyayev has just played in such low level obscure leagues that you have to have some real insights to project him as an NHL player of any sort. To me it feels like people are getting a bit carried away over some scrimmages (much like people got carried away watching Soderblom play weak competition in the WJC). Tyutyayev still has a LONG way to go before he's more than Taro Hirose/Hampus Melen let alone Datsyuk

Yeah, I hear you. Not much else going on I guess.

I've liked Tyutyayev for a couple years now, for no real reason at all. He looked good in the prospect tournament, so hopefully he can build on that. He may never play a single NHL game, and it wouldn't really surprise me.

Reactions: izlez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad