Who do you have winning the Ted Lindsay?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Probably McDavid, but if what I saw on here is right and the Lindsay voting happens in early to mid March, I could totally see Crosby winning it. Crosby and McDavid were neck and neck in points with Crosby scoring a lot more goals until like mid-March. I mean, Crosby and McDavid were tied in points on March 20th. If it's true that Lindsay voting happens before the end of the season, I could totally see Crosby winning the Lindsay and it not be unjust.

Last edited:

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
McDavid deserves it, but Crosby will probably win it. :shakehead

SamuraiSword

Apr 10, 2017
This is the one players vote for right?
Judging by what they all say post game interviews after playing the Oilers, no doubt it's McDavid

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
McDavid. Just ask most Dmen in the Western Conference who they fear the most bearing down on them. I think it's a safe bet that most would say McDavid. So if most Western Conf. Dmen vote for him, that's a big boost already.

jebs

Mar 4, 2011
Probably McDavid, but if what I saw on here is right and the Lindsay voting happens in early to mid March, I could totally see Crosby winning it. Crosby and McDavid were neck and neck in points with Crosby scoring a lot more goals until like mid-March. I mean, Crosby and McDavid were tied in points on March 20th. If it's true that Lindsay voting happens before the end of the season, I could totally see Crosby winning the Lindsay and it not be unjust.

Where you hear that? Seems weird to vote before then end of the season.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
McDavid. Just ask most Dmen in the Western Conference who they fear the most bearing down on them. I think it's a safe bet that most would say McDavid. So if most Western Conf. Dmen vote for him, that's a big boost already.

Or just ask Doughty, it seems like McDavid takes him to school every time he plays the Kings.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
McDavid. I'll be shocked if they give it to anyone else. He hit 100 points and every guy in the league who played against him this year knows he seems to have left potential points on the table in every game with near misses, teammates not finishing, etc.

I think that his peers will vote him the most outstanding player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad