Who do we want to see back after next season?

stupid forum

Feb 14, 2015
I see both as 3rd line centers for the near future. Sissons more of a 3rd/4th line, Jarnkrok a 3rd/2nd(if needed)

It sounds very reasonable, but I don't think the 3d line is a natural position for Jarnkrok. He can play there, but his natural role in my view is more offensive oriented. He is not tough and phisycal enough as for example Sissons. Bearing that in mind, I would trade Jarnkrok at the dtraft day to take a higher pick and a raw center with the potential to substitute Ribeiro-Fisher in 2-3 years. What do you think?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It sounds very reasonable, but I don't think the 3d line is a natural position for Jarnkrok. He can play there, but his natural role in my view is more offensive oriented. He is not tough and phisycal enough as for example Sissons. Bearing that in mind, I would trade Jarnkrok at the dtraft day to take a higher pick and a raw center with the potential to substitute Ribeiro-Fisher in 2-3 years. What do you think?

Jarnkrok is not getting traded. This is based on comments that Laviolette made. He said that Jarnkrok is the smartest player on the team. Even Weber and another player, I can't remember which one it was was saying talking about it.

Edit: to add video where Lavy said that about Jarnkrok

Behind the Ice:
[nhl]703944[/nhl]

Last edited:

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
Why do people want Borque off the team? I think he works hard, and gets the scrappy goals. He's especially good in the playoffs when effort is really needed to get goals.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Why do people want Borque off the team? I think he works hard, and gets the scrappy goals. He's especially good in the playoffs when effort is really needed to get goals.

I don't want him gone. The fact is though there are several players with the Ads either NHL ready or close to it. Some guys have to go in the name of upward mobility.

I can't see Beck, Bourque and Watson all on the team next year. Fiala is gonna challenge for a spot. Ardvisson will get a look. What's gonna have with Sanotorelli? Since we are stuck with Stalberg I'm sure he will get an opportunity to grab a roster spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad