Who do we want in the first round?

Who you want the avs to play?

• Total voters

Iracundia

Jun 19, 2011
Don't really care who we get as long as we are relatively healthy. It would be nice to avenge some past PO demons.

Rnd 1: Stars
Rnd 2: Mild
Rnd 3: Vegas

Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Give me the team that I think gives the Avs the most adversity early on. This team can't just coast into the 2nd round like last year when it was too little too late when Vegas punched back.

For me out of our division its Wild>Blues>Stars>Preds in terms of team/style that give us the most issues.

TatteredTornNFrayed

very angry indeed
Jan 15, 2008
Kings, Ducks, Stars or the Oilers are the most likely 1st round matchups at this point.

The Avs will be significantly better than any opening round opponent no matter who it is.

Yep, at the moment the most likely opponent seems like perhaps the Stars, or the Oilers if they pick up the pace under Woodcroft.

Kings look most likely to finish #3 in the Pacific, and Ducks may slip out of the playoffs.

That's just what it appears at the moment. A lot of hockey left however.

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
I voted minny for max satisfaction but I really don't care. Honestly, the stronger the opponent, the better. I don't like the idea of there being a big gap in quality of opposition between the first and second rounds.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Kings, Ducks, Stars or the Oilers are the most likely 1st round matchups at this point.

The Avs will be significantly better than any opening round opponent no matter who it is.

Would much rather Kings or Ducks. Stars are cheap shot artists and Oilers have the star power that can explode randomly.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
After that thread on the main board calling the Wild the Cup favorites out of the West, I voted for them.
God, how I hate them and their casserole-eating fans.
Jordan Green bean casserole and Kiril hot dish Kaprizov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad