Who do we draft at #3? (Re-Poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Buttons latest list has Hanifin as his 12th overall.

Buttons is not a mock draft, but rather what he thinks the players will end up as in the long term.

Oh, and he likes to stir the pot it seems. His rankings are always .... original, to say the least.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
There is more chance Buffalo picks @ three than of the 'true McEichel' scenario.... :shakehead

People should talk about Eichel if/when they finally bag 30th.

Then people should talk about McDavid if/when the unspeakable happens.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
There is more chance Buffalo picks @ three than of the 'true McEichel' scenario.... :shakehead

People should talk about Eichel if/when they finally bag 30th.

Then people should talk about McDavid if/when the unspeakable happens.

Or a fan base that is incredibly loyal has gone through 2 embarrassing and painful years sees an exciting silver lining and simply wants to discuss it...it's not like screaming voledmort at ground zero on April fools day while holding a rabbits foot...it's hockey conversation and hopeful fans...let it be

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Or a fan base that is incredibly loyal has gone through 2 embarrassing and painful years sees an exciting silver lining and simply wants to discuss it...it's not like screaming voledmort at ground zero on April fools day while holding a rabbits foot...it's hockey conversation and hopeful fans...let it be

That is fair enough...

The same can be said to people asking for this 'hockey conversation' to be shut down... when it is in fact a much less far fetched scenario that could yet play out.

I don't have a problem with people dreaming - but I choose to be more realistic. I also don't like counting my chickens until they are hatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad