Speculation: Who dented the cup?

Syrinx

Jul 7, 2005
Cary, NC
"Don't worry about the Cup, bro. My Dad's got this ultimate set of tools. We can fix it!"

5753542_std.jpg

Perfect. Unfortunately, that reference will fly right over the heads of 90% of the posters here....and you're dating yourself...and now me. :laugh:

FanaticalFan

Jun 14, 2002
Visit site
It was obviously Cuba Gooding Jr.

The guy is a maniac

Days later I still can't get over that guy. Hours before the game he is on tv giving interviews on what the Sharks need to do to beat the Pens. Then the first images i see after the pens win and take the cup into the locker room is Cuba, not just in the locker room but fighting his way threw the team to be next to the cup. With only a shower of bud light managing to drive him away.

I get it, if he wasn't that big of a Sharks fan, and was given access to the Pens locker room celebration, that's cool, but to push himself to the center of celebrating team, thats just weird.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I saw Cuba Gooding Jr. on Graham Norton awhile ago, he was kind of off and over the top. So pretty much exactly the type of person you'd expect to bolt to where the celebration is going on and get into the centre of it.

I still don't get how he got in there or why he was there. It's so random. :laugh:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Sheary could take pictures of him sitting in the Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad