Jan 14, 2015
there
Evidence in question:

stanleycupdented.jpg

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Jacques Martin is my guess, he struggled to lift it.

Or, it was damaged from them angling it for him to drink out of it.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
In all seriousness, there was a massive pool party in San Jose before they flew home. My guess is someone dropped it there.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
That's what I was going to say, Phil Bourque is always lurking.

Either that or Oleksy speared it when no one was looking.

Also possible Bobby Farnham wanted to rile up his old teammates and give the Devils bench a spark for next season.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
My guess is one of the young guys. My top candidates are Rust as his ****ed up hand could have made it difficult for him to hold the Cup while intoxicated. Second choice is Murray because he made comments about the Cup being heavier than he expected, so now I trust him less holding it.

I like to think that only 3 or 4 know who did it and they're all working together to keep it a secret from the rest of the team.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
My guess is one of the young guys. My top candidates are Rust as his ****ed up hand could have made it difficult for him to hold the Cup while intoxicated. Second choice is Murray because he made comments about the Cup being heavier than he expected, so now I trust him less holding it.

I like to think that only 3 or 4 know who did it and they're all working together to keep it a secret from the rest of the team.

Dumoulin tried to drink out of it while holding 3 beers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad