Who can play this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
John Muckler was quoted in the Ottawa Sun that his scouting staff thinks they may even be able to get a player at #9 who can play on Ottawa this season. That's obviously not Carey Price, so I think this talk about Ottawa definately taking him is premature. Now Ottawa is a deep team, so this is quite a statement.

Crosby is a sure thing, so who else do you think can make the step into the big leagues right away.

The only guy I could think that Muckler is talking about is Alex Bourret. What do you think?

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
TheCoach said:
John Muckler was quoted in the Ottawa Sun that his scouting staff thinks they may even be able to get a player at #9 who can play on Ottawa this season. That's obviously not Carey Price, so I think this talk about Ottawa definately taking him is premature. Now Ottawa is a deep team, so this is quite a statement.

Crosby is a sure thing, so who else do you think can make the step into the big leagues right away.

The only guy I could think that Muckler is talking about is Alex Bourret. What do you think?

O'Marra

Skille, and Bourret aren't ready to play just yet(Well Bourret is close).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad