TV: Who are your favorite female tv characters?

Who are your six favorite female tv characters listed?

• Total voters

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
There's a zillion ways they could go. The fact that it did break the fourth wall and the producers or audience "called out" the show at the end....that could play into it.

They could make fun of reboots while doing the reboot, they can even literally have Cybil and Bruce as themselves pass the torch or acknowledge a reboot. I know Bruce is not well but they can do something similar to Val Kilmer in Top Gun: Maverick or have him and his family Zoom with the leads.
If they could get Cybill in the video as well, maybe saying, "Hi Madelyne Hayes here, you know David is unfortunately not doing so well these days so we won't be part of this show but we hope you enjoy it. Thanks for all the love you gave us."

• Love
Reactions: Roo Returns

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Am I the only one that thinks Veronica Mars is crazy hot?
But I also think Margo Robie looks best skanked out with blue and pink hair (whatever the name of that character is)

Reactions: Speyer

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Am I the only one that thinks Veronica Mars is crazy hot?
But I also think Margo Robie looks best skanked out with blue and pink hair (whatever the name of that character is)
Kristen Bell the actress or Veronica Mars the character? Bell is very pretty. IMHO she's not in like Morenna Bacarrin (Inara from Firefly/Vanessa from Deadpool) territory but she's very attractive, a very good actress (both serious and humor), and is a Wings fan too.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
I was going to review Twin Peaks, and largely because of Madchen Amick, but after I found out who she married, I won't watch it ever again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad