Who are your favorite 2020 Draft Eligibles?

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
On top of being a great talent, I generally love Lafreniere's game, tailor made for my tastes. The other top prospect I enjoy watching is Lucas Raymond.

Also a fan of Ozzy Wiesblatt, a name like that grabs the heart.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
On top of being a great talent, I generally love Lafreniere's game, tailor made for my tastes. The other top prospect I enjoy watching is Mason Raymond.

Also a fan of Ozzy Wiesblatt, a name like that grabs the heart.
upload_2020-5-23_18-28-9.jpeg
little older, has had some injuries but good speed

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Robins is awesome. Really not sure why he doesn't get talked about more.

i watched a little bit of robins. seems like a really good all around player. but do you
see anything high end in his game? maybe he can become a nice utility 3rd liner.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
i watched a little bit of robins. seems like a really good all around player. but do you
see anything high end in his game? maybe he can become a nice utility 3rd liner.

I think his skating is high end and he has a really good release on his shot. He does everything well and for me the big thing is his improvement over the year. He went from I believe playing second or third line wing to top line center and ended up leading the team in scoring as a draft eligible. He had something like 54 points in his last 33 games and 24 over his last 13 so he was definitely heating up before the season ended. But the big thing for me is that I like his motor and how hard he plays. He gave an interview with Dobber prospects where he talked about how much he liked playing against Prince Albert because of how tough they are, and in particular he likes the challenge of playing against Kaiden Guhle. I'll link it below and it has some video of him making plays in that game. The one I really like is him going to do battle with Guhle and eventually draw a penalty, because Guhle is one of the strongest and meanest defenders in this draft and there's 5'10 Robins not giving him an inch. I really like that attitude and I'm really big on prospects with motors, so this guy definitely has definitely caught my eye.

Prospect Deep Dive: – Tristen Robins – Saskatoon Blades (Interview + Video)

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
Outside of the top few guys, I really like

Thomas Bordeleau
Lukas Reichel
JJ Peterka
Ozzy Wiesblatt
Topi Niemela
Michael Benning

McGilliScout

Apr 12, 2020
Lafreniere, Raymond, Rossi, Drysdale for the top 10 caliber guys.

Gunler, Amirov, Mysak, Jarvis, Bourque, Perreault, Reichel, Grans, Andrae, Wallinder for the first round quality guys

Pashin, Nybeck, Jarventie, Heineman, Jurmo, Niemala, Gushchin, Khusnutdinov and Foudy for the second round and beyond guys who I absolutely love watching.

BobbyShehan

May 29, 2008
NJ
Aside from the obvious, I'd really, really want my team to pick Jake Neighbours. He'll be a leader and a fun guy to watch.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Top guys: Drysdale, Raymond, Perfetti, Askarov

Others: Bordeleau, Poirier, Foudy, Perreault, Skotnikov, Powell, Nikishin, Beryozkin

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Gunler (Top-10)
Perreault (Top-15)
Khusnutdinov (Top-20)
Wallinder (Top-20)
Niemela (Top-30)
Wisdom (Top-45)
Miller (Top-45)
Ovchinnikov (Top-60)

Reactions: tcat84

Raskolnikow

Jun 19, 2018
Some good names already.

I would like to add Evgeny Oksentyuk, an overager from Belarus, who was a big suprise in his first OHL season, scoring well above a point per game for the Flint Firebirds. He reminds me a little bit of Brendan Gallagher. He is undersized, too, and has the same fearless, tenacious style. He is a lot of fun to watch and can score some filthy goals. Just look at his lacrosse-style-goal against London. He could be a good value pick in the later rounds.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Fav is Lafreniere because he's such a special talent and fun to watch. He actually plays a complete game and finishes his checks which is a rarity now a days. Others are Zary, Guhle, Schneider, Neighbours, Mercer and Lapierre.

Reactions: snipes

Daneurism

Nov 13, 2010
Love Byfield but he's a unanimous top 3 guy.

Perfetti though, he's gonna be a special offensive player. Guys with his skill/IQ combo are needles in haystacks

Reactions: MessierII

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad