Who are you calling out on the Senators?

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I want hard workers and in winners in my leaderships. People who will hit hard and motivate others to play their best.

I want Boro to step up. The guy is a noticeably hard worker and has led the bingo team for awhile. Maybe it might be a bit to much ask from a rookie but the guy needs to use his passion to make up for his lack ability. He needs to be player who wins a 1 on 1 because he works harder not because hes more skilled.

I want Anderson to step up. Guy has shown the ability to be the best goalie in the league but he lacks a sort of passion. I want to more Ron Hextall less falling over. He just doesnt always looks assertive and at times last year he looked defeated. Its time to prove that your 940 save percentage wasnt a fluke.

Finally i want Greening to step up. We see it Greening, we watched you fight, we hear about how youre the biggest gym rat on the team but its time to get mean. Carve your niche in the NHL as a player who's not afraid to crash the net and can physically over power people. Youre 6'3 210 pound yet you act like a small top 6 forward. I challenge Greening to get suspended. I'm not saying drop the gloves im saying make people notice you because you piss them off.

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Weircioch needs to be tougher, faster and more consistent.

He's the only one I would say is playing far below his potential

Neil is terrible, Greening needs to be with good linemates to be good, Anderson needs more support from the skaters etc...

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Bobby Ryan. Gave up a top SEL player and future prospect for him and he hasn't shown consistency. Would love a healthy 82 games and 30 goals.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Agreed. He needs to prove he in an NHLer this season, because last year he was not.

I don't get this.

How does a non-NHL player end up even on a minus team after playing 1,394:50 of TOI? Maybe he was bailed out by our crazy solid goaltending and Karlsson awesome defensive prowess?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Without a doubt Bobby Ryan.

He wants to be the future? He better play like a top 5 winger.

Also, Anderson as well. Mostly cause all the talent is there but he just doesn't even show up sometimes or acts defeated. His passion sometimes blows my mind. At least Karlsson had 4 things on his mind that could explain his lack of passion last year(wife, alfy, injury, best friends left/d partner sucks). Even then he as still our best player by a long shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad