Who are the top agitators in the league today?

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
From what I have seen

- Matthew Tkachuk
- Tom Wilson
- Brendan Lemieux
- Jordan Binnington (for a goalie)

Who else?

Agitation on display between Wilson and Lemieux

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Didn't know

Is he an agitator though? He seems tame compared to his brother Matthew
Not really imo, he just plays hard, leads the league in hits and scores lot of ”garbage goals”, but that’s where you get calls for opposing teams.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Not really imo, he just plays hard, leads the league in hits and scores lot of ”garbage goals”, but that’s where you get calls for opposing teams.

He's still an agitator.

You'll see him chirp and get into a guy's grill. He's not averse to the odd punch to the back of the head. He basically lives in front of the net so he annoys a lot of players.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
He's still an agitator.

You'll see him chirp and get into a guy's grill. He's not averse to the odd punch to the back of the head. He basically lives in front of the net so he annoys a lot of players.

Just like 95% of player does, he isn’t agitator like Matthew, Marchand etc, he is just a big body that annoys opponents because he brings results with use of it, he absolutely is not a agitator like his brother is for example.

Reactions: rocketdan9

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Just like 95% of player does, he isn’t agitator like Matthew, Marchand etc, he is just a big body that annoys opponents because he brings results with use of it, he absolutely is not a agitator like his brother is for example.

Well, seeing as I've missed only a handful of games of his NHL career, I guess I'll respectfully disagree.

He's always jawing out there and carrying on.

There was a serious debate on HF Sens about making him Captain because some are worried he'll tone it down with the "C" on his chest and they want him to continue to be a shit-disturber.

Reactions: MattySnipes

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Exactly. He is chirping

Guys like Lemieux and Matthew Tkachuk will spear you, dare to fight, questionable legal hits etc.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Exactly. He is chirping

Guys like Lemieux and Matthew Tkachuk will spear you, dare to fight, questionable legal hits etc.

Well, he's only played 160 games. Give him some time.

This idea that he's some kind of honourable tough guy persona will disappear pretty quickly before long IMO.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Well, seeing as I've missed only a handful of games of his NHL career, I guess I'll respectfully disagree.

He's always jawing out there and carrying on.

There was a serious debate on HF Sens about making him Captain because some are worried he'll tone it down with the "C" on his chest and they want him to continue to be a shit-disturber.
That honestly is exactly how most of the players in the league are, Brady is just bigger than most of them

Edit: Trent Frederic is much much more of an aggitator than Brady and i wouldn’t really count him as a aggitator either

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
as a hab fan, im going to have to say Brady AND Matthew Tkachuk... I've watched enough of both players to know what they are,.... Pests!

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Zach Hyman used to agitate the Leafs fanbase like no other, now he's found his game and agitates the hell out of the other team

Reactions: NyQuil and Heldig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad