Who all messaged ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I did it too. Let that be a lesson to everyone. Just don't sit around b****ing. And lets not forget about the World Championship.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
i'm impressed guys, looks like it might have worked!

nothing like a bunch of angry hockey fans to wake up those stupid ESPN programmers! "oh my god, they dont have the NHL, they will die if we dont give them this final, we have to save them!"

Lanny MacDonald*

Now I would recommend that EVERYONE sent an e-mail THANKING ESPN for broadcasting the WJC tournament and let them know just how many people appreciate the effort (of flipping a freakin' switch to get the TSN feed mind you) and that their advertizers will benefit from the decision. Someone know the email addy?

Mar 4, 2003
Ottawa
I emailed them too even though I get TSN...I don't even get ESPN but it pissed me off when I hear that they play poker or scrabble or 40 year old football games instead of live hockey.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
The Iconoclast said:
Now I would recommend that EVERYONE sent an e-mail THANKING ESPN for broadcasting the WJC tournament and let them know just how many people appreciate the effort (of flipping a freakin' switch to get the TSN feed mind you) and that their advertizers will benefit from the decision. Someone know the email addy?
:clap: I was planning on that too.

High flyin' Habs*

Any chance for me to see it here in Israel? I have espn but I doubt that it will be shown here. :cry:

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
I thanked them too.

Now lets start emailing the Nhl asking for hockey to come back.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
Not to concern anyone, but I just checked the ESPN site again to "What to look for" and it doesnt mention the WJC anymore.

X0ssbar

I sent them one then after I saw that they had changed their programming, I got up from my desk in Ohio and went immediately over to a window and looked to see if hell had frozen over.

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
pittengineer said:
Not to concern anyone, but I just checked the ESPN site again to "What to look for" and it doesnt mention the WJC anymore.

Seems very concerning for non-Canadians who want to see the game. Maybe they are just hiding it so as not to anger the NASCAR junkies or something like that. Let them pretend hockey doesn't exist and while they are watching football, air the hockey game.

pucks1

Apr 23, 2004
If i thanked espn and the dont show the game im going to be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad