Who’s more Valuable: Kevin Hayes vs Nikita Zadorov

Who’s the more valuable asset?

• Kevin Hayes

• Nikita Zadorov

Results are only viewable after voting.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Hayes pretty easily. Low iq d men aren't that valuable, let alone compared to big top 6 centers

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Seems unlikely that it would be the guy playing on his team’s bottom pair

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Zadarov is insanely overrated but I still think he's more valuable as per how NHL gms operate, he is a rare kind of player, not a particularly good one but a rare one.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Hayes by quite a bit. I do like Zadorov though. One of the few defenseman in the league that'll make you think twice crossing the blue line.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Other than the fact this thread completely ignores the fact that Hayes is an upcoming UFA and Zadorov is RFA with team control. :facepalm:
zadorov is a low iq defender that should be playing on the 3rd pairing. he's only in the league because the avs want to prove to people they actually have something to show for in the o'reilly deal, the one where the sabres fleeced the avs.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Avs fans were telling me that proposing Kevin Hayes for Zadorov was the most lopsided trade proposal they’ve ever seen

You did not propose Kevin Hayes for Nikita Zadorov. You proposed the unprotected 1st round pick of the team with the second worst record in the league since December 1st and Nikita Zadorov for a rental Kevin Hayes. This is an agenda-driven thread purely so that you can flatter yourself and denigrate the Avs fanbase.

Last edited:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
@EdJovanovski I see you even tried to stir this up on other boards as well and got told off for it. At least you don't make a secret of what you're trying to do.

Last edited:

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
If anything he's absurdly overrated thanks to tiny sample size. Tell me what's your take on Rantanen again?

PS

The OP is flat out comical and a hilarious attempt to validate an inane trade proposal.
Hayes has been a solid play driving top-6 c for years idk what this sample size idea is

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
How much and how long is Hayes signed to in this imaginary scenario?

Ignoring contracts, it's Hayes. But if I had to choose today it would be Zadorov because Hayes can walk at the end of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad