White Noise Jets Documentary

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
Not the same documentary, but CBC are running a one hour special this week called...

Fuelled by Passion- The Return of the Jets
An in-depth look at the re-birth of the NHL in Winnipeg and what it means to fans, players, teams and the league.

It is to air on Friday night at 7:00 pm cst and again on Sunday afternoon (prior to the game) at 2:00 pm cst.

http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/prog...bc_fuelled_by_passion_the_return_of_the_jets_

The times listed on the link are EST, FYI.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Hope this documentary hits the torrent waves or makes its way onto Shaw sometime soon. Dying to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TSM

Go Jets Go
Jun 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Question - how can those of us on Shaw see this?

1st game is vs MTL; that means TUXEDO Night! White-Outs, for those that haven't watched the documentary, or taken part in one in-person, are reserved for playoffs.

Come Playoff time, you can sure's hell bet there'll be a WhiteOut if WPG makes it.

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Meh. It was OK I guess. Seeing the designer of the 1990's logo/unis and a few of the ideas he had kicked around was pretty cool. I would have preferred more clips and interviews with some of the major players involved in trying to save the team in the 1990s, and less clips of Darren Ford playing with his computer.

I hope the upcoming CBC documentary is better to be honest.

hockey-brent

Sep 1, 2006
Winnipeg
Thanks, but I'm referring to the White Noise documentary. Anyone got a copy of that one?

The Fuelled by Passion one was aired on CBC - just prior to the inaugural game VS Montreal I believe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad