White Noise Jets Documentary

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Here is the trailer:

You can watch it on the big screen in front of the former Canwest Global building at Portage and Main on Saturday.

P.S. I just watched it again for the 5th time, and I got choked up for the 5th time :)

Noeller

Dec 13, 2007
Oil Country
Man, I want that on BluRay as soon as it's available!! Folks out here in Alberta are sure missing out on a lot going on back home :(

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hard not to get emotional when you watch that trailer.....many of us are still pinching ourselves and it still feels a bit surreal

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
You will refer to him as the savior of the Jets ....:shakehead

Probably the worst message board for the Jets out there.

??????

That board no longer exists, and for years it was the ONLY message board for Jets fans out there.

I could never understand the hate-on for Jetsowner or DF around here. I frequented both HF and JO for a long time, and while "Jetties" were being mocked and eye-rolled at over here, Jetsowner was a sanctuary where people could speak positively about the prospects of the Jets returning.

The sheer amount of inside info that was revealed on that site way way way before anywhere else was incredible.

On the other hand, the Jetsowner forum attracted plenty of crazies, and the (only one or two) mods had a lighter touch than the mods around here. The result was lots of crazy threads and random speculation.

Obviously, JO or Ford wasn't the reason the Jets came back, but they are the face of the fans that never lost hope. I'm glad they made it into the documentary.

More on topic, I can't wait to see it. That trailer got me pumped.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
This thread won't be come a pro Darren Ford vs. anti Darren Ford discussion.

Keep er on topic thanks.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I really hope the doc becomes available in some way to us not located in Manitoba soon. Still get choked up everytime I hear Mark Chipman announce the purchase of the Atlanta Thrashers.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
I just found out it will be free on MTS on Demand.
Despite deeing a certain someone in the video, i will have to watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
??????

That board no longer exists, and for years it was the ONLY message board for Jets fans out there.

I could never understand the hate-on for Jetsowner or DF around here. I frequented both HF and JO for a long time, and while "Jetties" were being mocked and eye-rolled at over here, Jetsowner was a sanctuary where people could speak positively about the prospects of the Jets returning.

The sheer amount of inside info that was revealed on that site way way way before anywhere else was incredible.

On the other hand, the Jetsowner forum attracted plenty of crazies, and the (only one or two) mods had a lighter touch than the mods around here. The result was lots of crazy threads and random speculation.

Obviously, JO or Ford wasn't the reason the Jets came back, but they are the face of the fans that never lost hope. I'm glad they made it into the documentary.

More on topic, I can't wait to see it. That trailer got me pumped.

I agree with this 100%.

no123one

Sep 4, 2011
Really nice, and now if WPG fans could actually get organized and white out the first game of the regular season, that would be fantastic.

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
So, has anyone uploaded this documentary to Youtube or similar site yet? For us Jets fans who no longer live in Winnipeg?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad