Playstation 4 EASHL: Which x-factor makes the biggest difference?

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Send It is very, very good especially for D-man.
No contest as well.

In offence, Big Tipper is quite powerful

I use send it on all the builds I have. Can make quicker decisions with it on, not having to calculate if saucer is needed, how much power and you can be a tad off in the aim and it still hits the target.

I have big tipper on my power forward, but I haven't tried it out yet.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
What's the difference between ''Booming Hits'' and ''Charging Hits''?

What's the difference between the blue and green icons?

jaisen73

Oct 5, 2006
I have only started to unlock some of them in Be a Pro but as a center/forward I've found Ankle Breaker pretty handy.

PLYMKR 88

Sep 24, 2019
Bremen
Elite Edges, Magnetic in general. Also Unstoppable Force can be really helpful for many player builds., Close Quarters for snipers, Send It and Tape to tape for pass first guys, Yoink and Stick Em Up for defensive minded players.
But this really depends on your playstyle.

I play with a dangler (with Elites Edges as X-Ray and Unstoppable Force and Magnetic as Superstar Abilities) and a Sniper (with Close Quarters as X-Ray and Magnetic and Heatseeker)

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Am I the only one who finds Yoink useless? I have it on X-Factor Bergeron and I've yet to see it actually work. Stick-lift in general feels much weaker this year.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I use a Dangler build generally, as far as X-Factor abilities go I generally use "Magnetic" for almost all my builds. The ability to grab loose pucks or catch "less than ideal" passes just helps me gain and maintain possession of the puck so well. I play Center almost exclusively, so I can very easily catch passes or loose pucks while streaking through the neutral zone, which creates a ton of zone entry opportunities.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I'm starting to like the X-Factors you use a lot. For example, any that improve passing (Send It, Tape-to-tape). Quick draw is useful. The D-man skill to defend the rush (I forget the name). I stopped wasting AP on shooting abilities like One-Tee and Schnipe. Too expensive for what they bring.

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
I'm starting to like the X-Factors you use a lot. For example, any that improve passing (Send It, Tape-to-tape). Quick draw is useful. The D-man skill to defend the rush (I forget the name). I stopped wasting AP on shooting abilities like One-Tee and Schnipe. Too expensive for what they bring.

Yea there’s definitely more than a few that sound cool in theory but don’t really provide much advantage, the ones that boost things you do regularly as opposed to ones only used in unique situations seem to be the best choice especially in EASHL with fewer boost slots

Reactions: BruinDust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad