Speculation: Which teams move their 1st rounders at the draft?

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't think you're getting a whole lot of value in return for Killorn with that contract, and certainly not a first
His contract isn't that bad for what he brings. He's a consistent 0.50 ppg that plays a strong two way game. He also steps up in the playoffs. He's paid just under 4.5 for 5 more years, money fits the production. Someone picked in the teens most likely doesn't contribute for 3-5 years and Killorn will be helping you make the playoffs or go further in that time. I added Koekkoek who should be a at worst a bottom pair guy on most teams, would add a pick too if needed. Maybe the teens are high for Killorn but he should get a 1st.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
His contract isn't that bad for what he brings. He's a consistent 0.50 ppg that plays a strong two way game. He also steps up in the playoffs. He's paid just under 4.5 for 5 more years, money fits the production. Someone picked in the teens most likely doesn't contribute for 3-5 years and Killorn will be helping you make the playoffs or go further in that time. I added Koekkoek who should be a at worst a bottom pair guy on most teams, would add a pick too if needed. Maybe the teens are high for Killorn but he should get a 1st.

I guess it depends on if you're getting Killorn of this or last year. If he's putting up less than 40 points I'd find it tough to justify paying him that money personally

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad