Which team will be this year's biggest choker?

biggest losers this year

• Total voters

randomhockeyfan

Sep 23, 2016
Keep in mind that I'm not asking which of these teams will be the worst, you have to take the expectations into consideration too, like for example Oilers last year did a lot worse than expected

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Winnipeg and Pittsburgh are the only teams there that I think most people say for sure would be really good

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
If Vegas comes in last place, it's not a choke job though.
Last year was a miraculous Cinderella story that will not be repeated.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Out of all the teams I’d say that if hypothetically all of them don’t make round 2 Jets would be. For the others I don’t see much pressure on them to preform come playoff time besides pens I suppose.

I’m going with Wild. I think the West is going to finish strong and they won’t make playoffs.
Jets and Pens I can see making past round 2 np

Intact

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga ON
Its easy for me to single out St Louis here because they have the worst goaltending. If things go wrong for them, I feel like they definitely won't make the playoffs

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Blues running away with this. Makes sense, i voted them too

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Voted Winnipeg

based on expectations (strong - arguably top 1-2 cup contenders) by a lot of people here - i think they fall the most short.

I also think Pitt is the exact opposite of chokers. They may not win the cup this year - but my guess is that if they do lose it'll be in yet another epic battle to the finish (like the series vs Washington last year).

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
This is what people mean when they say leafs fans have a victim complex. They are not even part of this poll yet you just have to make it about them. :shakehead
You missed the post 2 before that one where some Nucks fans brought up Leaf fans for their voting? Why even bring up specific fans voting for an option on a poll?

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Hard to vote against St. Louis even if you disregard their trash start.

It's just what they do.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
You missed the post 2 before that one where some Nucks fans brought up Leaf fans for their voting? Why even bring up specific fans voting for an option on a poll?

Missed, or more likely ignored.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
Doesn't make it any less true.
LMFAO so you say Leaf fans have to make threads about themselves even when they're not in it and then completely disregard the fact that another poster was bitching about the voting choices that Leaf fans made, as if fans from other teams didn't vote either.

Keep failing little guy, it's funny you can't see the irony

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Keep in mind that I'm not asking which of these teams will be the worst, you have to take the expectations into consideration too, like for example Oilers last year did a lot worse than expected

The expectation of Vegas among the hockey geniuses was to win the Pacific and exit by Round 2. I still think that happens.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
LMFAO so you say Leaf fans have to make threads about themselves even when they're not in it and then completely disregard the fact that another poster was *****ing about the voting choices that Leaf fans made, as if fans from other teams didn't vote either.

Keep failing little guy, it's funny you can't see the irony
:laugh: Oh please, I bet that dude didn't even read that one post about voting. He just came in and cried victim. Didn't address the voting poster at all. But go ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to hear bud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad