Which team will be this year's biggest choker?

biggest losers this year

• Total voters

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Biggest chokers and biggest losers are two different things. Are they not? To choke would mean you would've had to have had something to begin with (IE a team blowing a 3-0 series lead). If Detroit for example has the worst record, what did they really choke away?

gamer1035

Feb 14, 2012
Why do opposing fans talk about the leafs in every thread? I understand we are the center of the universe but is it necessary to look into the results of every poll and comment on us unprovoked?

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Keep in mind that I'm not asking which of these teams will be the worst, you have to take the expectations into consideration too, like for example Oilers last year did a lot worse than expected
If you include the playoffs i'd say the Leafs.

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
Jets have been not bad but haven't looked dominant like last year, which worries me, but I had to go with Vegas. I was already wrong about them once but I still see them finishing pretty poorly.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Voting for them is probably your biggest personal victory. That's gotta suck for you. :laugh:
Lets keep the focus on the poll question and options please, without trying to make it so personal, this shouldnt be difficult :shakehead

Mar 26, 2010
Where is the Toronto option. They are looking might bad.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
It's can't be Toronto. I was told all offseason they wouldn't win their division and would lose in the first round again on here. Are people expecting them to not even make it that far now?

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Leafs.
I was told all off season and for the first 5 games that they were prohibitive favourites to win the Cup.
I think they’re one of the top 6 or so teams but still have some work to do.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->