Which team do you think is the dirtiest?

Which team is dirtiest?

• Total voters

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Chara gets away with something every time he steps on the ice, so I wouldgo Boston... Not to mention some of the other shenanigan makers on the team.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It's actually hilarious that this poll is as decisive as it is. But it really speaks to a shared reality for so many other teams...that the Bruins always seem to get the benefit of the doubt, and consistently seem to have flagrant infractions overlooked for some reason. It's far too bizarre a phenomenon to be just a weird coincidence or something. That team is just dirty, and they typically get away with it, to an absurd degree.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Tampa from my viewings, and it's not particularly close. They remind me a lot of the 2011 Canucks, not that I don't think they can win the cup.

Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Calgary, Boston, Edmonton are all at the top of my list. Basing this mostly on bullshit slashes, dirty hits, and other annoying shit that makes me fume while watching :D

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Vegas imo is one of the most underrated dirtiest teams in the league. Last year in playoffs they were easily the dirtiest. Dunno why Boston is getting so many votes. I've watched probably 20 of their games this year and they really don't play that brand of hockey.

Simple. Look at the teams who are considered rivals, and who the Bruins won against in 2011.

Some very large and active fanbases on here - Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver.

The Bruins have one of their softest rosters in team history even after adding Ritchie and Lauzon recently.

Reactions: Palmetto

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Sure but that's mostly reputation from the Lucic/Thornton etc. days. Sure they have Marchand and a couple more guys who'll give you hard time but they don't really stand out from other teams anymore.

Really?

Backes.
Kurali
DeBrusk

Chara sucker punched Tavares in the playoffs last season and locked him flat on the ice, no penalty. He’s had a few questionable, if not outright suspendable hits this year as well.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Really?

Backes.
Kurali
DeBrusk

Chara sucker punched Tavares in the playoffs last season and locked him flat on the ice, no penalty. He’s had a few questionable, if not outright suspendable hits this year as well.

Backes isn't even on the Bruins.

You're going to need to cite some examples regarding Debrusk aside from the mythical nonsense against Toronto.

Kuraly??

Chara?? Several outright suspendable hits this year? What aside from the crosscheck is remotely close?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad