Which team do Lightning fans hate the most?

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
1. Habs
2. Bruins
3. Calgary
4. Flyers
5. Ottawa
6. New Jersey

Can't believe nobody voted for Calgary. Their 03/04 team is particular has the bulk of my vitriol and is my all time least liked team, although I suppose that has faded quite a bit now. The **** of it all is that they played an amazing brand of hockey and upset every team on their way to the Stanley Cup and then decided to change it up and clutch, grab, and just overall be a bunch of ***** for the Cup Final.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
1. Habs
2. Bruins
3. Calgary
4. Flyers
5. Ottawa
6. New Jersey

Can't believe nobody voted for Calgary. Their 03/04 team is particular has the bulk of my vitriol and is my all time least liked team, although I suppose that has faded quite a bit now. The **** of it all is that they played an amazing brand of hockey and upset every team on their way to the Stanley Cup and then decided to change it up and clutch, grab, and just overall be a bunch of ***** for the Cup Final.

Had they won, like the Flyers beating us in our first playoffs, that might have helped with my level of hate. Once we beat them, I didn't hate them much after. For me there's often something about the other team winning that makes me hate them more.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The fact that Iginla is gone from there has pretty much eliminated the last bit of hate I have for the current Calgary Flames, who are actually a pretty fun crew to watch now. That '03/04 team was particularly villainous however and deserves our ire for eternity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad