Which promising Vancouverite would you most want on the Canucks?

AmazingNuck

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
RNH is the obvious choice. He can create secondary offense on his own.

After that, the best choice would be Benn if you include Victoria. He's great defensively, he's big, he can score and he's already locked up to a good deal.

While adding Kane would be sweet, he doesn't have Benn's two way game.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
Kane is the best player on OP's list by a mile. He's the best player on the Jets and the only time they are remotely dangerous is when he's on the ice. I would take him and build a line around him. As a secondary scorer backing up the twins/kesler he would be a monster.

I don't think Kane's supposed attitude problems would be an issue given the leadership in the Canucks locker room. I also think a lot of that stuff is blown out of proportion by the fans in Winnipeg. I haven't heard his coach or teammates ripping him.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
It depends. It obviously comes down to RNH and Kane. RNH has potential to be an elite playmaker, but he's very small. Kane is probably one of the top 3 powerforwards in the league, but has personality issues.

Thing is for me is Kane is a more complete package than RNH, and you can win with **********.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
No secret that I'm a big Ryan Nugent-Hopkins fan. RNH is still a few years and few pounds from being a truly great NHL player but I really think he'll get there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad