Value of: Which player is the most overvalued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Carey Price.

But not because I believe he is a bad player. Far from it. Still probably can be one of the better goalies in the league on the right team (which is important looking at Bob). I just believe that the majority of Habsland has not realized yet just how bad his contract is and IMO how bad it is in general to lock up an aging goalie to a contract like this and how crippling that can be down the road.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Not "Most" Overrated, but somewhat overrated: Alex Tuch, back down to earth this year (as I predicted last yr. & upset a couple of VGK fans). 17pts/42gp, -10, TOI/usage/injury is somewhat of a factor, but a massive drop off from last yr. 7 yrs @ $4.75M, ouch, but's he's young enough to turn it around.

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
Not "Most" Overrated, but somewhat overrated: Alex Tuch, back down to earth this year (as I predicted last yr. & upset a couple of VGK fans). 17pts/42gp, -10, TOI/usage/injury is somewhat of a factor, but a massive drop off from last yr. 7 yrs @ $4.75M, ouch, but's he's young enough to turn it around.

What the tuch is up with that guy?

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Shea Weber
Kreider
RNH
Eriksson (only in that people think hes still a reasonable 4th line option - hes not)

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Taylor Hall he states he doesn't want to be traded before deadline again this time by Yotes they come out and say they won't they want him long term and he says this is the only place I want to play this year won't commit to them but wants them to honor him ....geez thought the heat would give him him a warm heart guess not...Warning don't give him big contract unless you like whining crying when hit and someone who plays 62 percent of a season on average....Overrated = Hall .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad