Which one you'd pick to the 1st line for game 3 against Winnipeg: Kubalik or Nylander?

Which one you'd pick to the 1st line for game 3 against Winnipeg: Kubalik or Nylander?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
dcat with toews is interesting, doesn't happen too much.

i especially like the d pairings. spliting up keith-gus and putting them each with a competent defender is exactly what i said needed to happen last night.

is maata stuck with having to be seabrook's cleanup crew?

I like the chemistry between Cat and Toews quite a bit actually. Just don't know if Cagguila is the guy next to them in this case but let's see!

Reactions: Hawsse

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
dcat with toews is interesting, doesn't happen too much.

i especially like the d pairings. spliting up keith-gus and putting them each with a competent defender is exactly what i said needed to happen last night.

is maata stuck with having to be seabrook's cleanup crew?

DeBrincat has shown some chemistry with Toews thou, they connected 4 times in a form of a goal really nicely last season
1 partial breakaway, where Toews passed the puck to DeBrincat, 1 back door pass, where Toews goes around the net,
yells at DeBrincat "go to the back door", DeBrincat finishes nicely from Toews's feed, 1 super sweet PP tally, front of the net cross the ice pass to back door where DeBrincat puts it in while one knee on the ice.

Reactions: Hawsse

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad