Which one of the kids is likely to be moved first?

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
If your goal is to be a non-playoff team, sure.

Also then who plays with RNH?

Yakupov? That pairing has been a complete and utter disaster every time they've tried, those two simply do not read off each other at all.

Hall McDavid blank
blank RNH Eberle

Is the core the Oilers will stick with.

Hyperbole doesn't help your argument. I would argue he is a good fit, but even if he's not, it's laughable to say he isn't good enough to play with McDavid.

The Penguins would kill to have a winger of Eberle's category to play with Crosby. You know, the guy we're all dreaming that McDavid will turn into.

Yakupov's fit with RNH or McDavid is a better question. I still think he turns it around and develops into a proper sniper though.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
I'd guess Eberle. Hall is a missile. You don't trade those. Nuge is untouchable due to position and ability to handle tough assignments at early age. Yak won't go because value isn't yet there. That leaves Eberle. Has trade value to fill a major hole, but is still more a complimentary player than a true driver. He can be replaced. Hall-RNH-x, x-McDavid-Yak, Pouliot-Lander-x, still looks like a good top 9 to me. Could be Draisaitl but I think an eventual MCDavid, Nuge, Draisaitl, X for the next decade down the middle is worth keeping together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad