Which of these players will be Leafs next season?

• Thread starter Count Von Grabo*
  • Start date

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Grabovski
Kessel
Bozak

Though I could see them all gone but Grabo, though I want Grabo gone the most (other than Komisarek).

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Kadri will hold one of the top 6 center positions and the other is TBD.

The call between Bozak and Grabovski is a close call as to who stays and who goes.

Bozak will want a large raise to stay and Grabovski is already the highest paid Leaf forward and therefore neither can play in the #3 spot.

While I would love to see Kessel traded personally, I think he will remain with the team because Nonis will feel he wouldn't get fair value in trade in return.

Liles and Komisarek are done like dinner. :crossfing

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
Kessel and Grabo most likely. Liles and Komi have either been replaced or are rudundant. Bozak is good enough to keep, if he is willing to take a pay cut and play third line duties. I expect we will have a new first line center in the not to distant future. Maybe we make a trade for one but it looks like Kadri could be our man as well.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
A couple of them.

Kessel,wont be getting much of a raise.

Bozak- $3 million,take ot or leave it.

Komi - bye bye.

Liles - someone will take him at deadline.

Grabo - throwing money at them doesnt work,just ask B Richards.Can Nonnis find a sucker? Doubt it.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Grabovski
Bozak
Kessel
Liles
Komisarek

BOZAK, kadri needs to be # 1 center.
is bozak worth a 4 mil 3rd line center,
can bozak be a shutdown center? vs top line centers

komi
liles
kessel stays than gets traded during the seson to where bozak is playing

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Did we try Grabo on the wing once? I feel like we did and he could not get used to it?

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
You forgot Macarthur, who at this point I don't even no. I'd wait it out, he's playing really well with Kadri.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
Grabovski- He'll be a leaf if only for one reason his contract is too ugly for other teams to take on
Bozak- He's 50/50 IMO, if he takes a paycut I see him sticking around, if not he's gone.
Kessel- He' a leaf on opening 13/14 night
Liles- Gone
Komisarek- Gone

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Grabovski- He'll be a leaf if only for one reason his contract is too ugly for other teams to take on
Bozak- He's 50/50 IMO, if he takes a paycut I see him sticking around, if not he's gone.
Liles- Gone
Komisarek- Gone

Don't often agree with you, but pretty bang on. I don't see Bozak taking a paycut, but if he wants much if a raise, there are better options out there. I'd say 3m tops. Not sure I wanna give him that.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
it depends if nonis wants to make this a rough and tough team or a skill/rough team, if he wants to be a tough team all those players need to be traded and we can internally fill most of there spots.

There is absolutely nobody internally that could fill Kessels spot.

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
Liles- Gone
Komisarek- Gone

Amnesty buyout deals with Grabovski.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Kessel and Grabo will be the only two. Kadri and Grabo will have the top two centre spots next year in my opinion so I don't like the idea of paying 5 million for a third line centre so I think Bozak gets moved. Liles I think gets traded and komisarek bought out in the summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad