Which of these centers would you like Jarmo to pursue ?

Who to get ?

• Elias Lindholm via sign and trade

Votes: 42 43.3%
  • Ivan Barbashev via UFA

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Evgeny Kuznetsov via trade

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Casey Mittelstadt via trade

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Kevin Hayes via trade

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Another player

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Jarmo should not get any more centers

Votes: 10 10.3%

• Total voters

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
I agree that we don't have a Lindholm in our prospect pool. None of them are on the back end of their prime looking for 8 year deals. The window is NOT 3 years. You don't pay a guy that's going to move down your lineup in 3 years over $8MM per year for an additional 6 years (sure maybe you can move the last two). The challenge to keep a young building team could be a problem in 3 years with 9 years of Lindholm. you and I will just have to agree to disagree. I guess it just depends on where this team thinks their center options will be in a year or two. If Fantilli is that guy in 2 years, then get your 2 year stop gap. Again, that's my opinion.

Agree completely. I would love a stop gap but unless it's Backlund, the options are limited. I like ROR but he's not coming here on his last deal and I don't think he's got any 1C left in him. I'd still take him as I don't think there are any 1C options that can be had for short term.
There are still a few Duchene, Couture (4 years -yikes), Kuzy (not optimal). Not great options but better than Roslovic or having Jenner/Fanta play heavy minutes.

Reactions: Xoggz22

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad