Which of our new division rivals do you hate the most?

BJFan1

Feb 6, 2008
Columbus
I don't really hate the team, per se... but the Penguins. The team is hard to play against, they have some talented players... fun games to watch, but my issue is mainly their fans.

They are the most self-entitled, pain in the @$$, arrogant fans... they seem to forget what their team was like for the years prior to winning the Crosby raffle. As in, getting ready to re-locate bad.

I don't know that we really have a "rival" yet in the division, and probably won't for a few seasons still.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Part of it is just how obnoxious some of those fans are. I actually agree with your sentiment but man those Pens fans (even the ones from C Bus) are annoying.

Fans are annoying, even ours. It's irrelevant to this discussion. The Wings fans used to piss me off. The Sabers fans were jerks at time. The Avs band wagon fans in our early existence were morons.

The majority of said fans are fine, along as they aren't drunk. I've shut quite a few of their dumber fans up over the years.

The one I enjoyed the most was stopping an entire group of Wings fans that were chanting "Let's go Red Wings" by yelling "Drop Dead Red Wings". It threw off them off and some of our fans caught on and joined in. Never heard that stupid chant again that night anywhere around my section.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad