Which of our new division rivals do you hate the most?

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
This year we moved from the Central to the Metropolitan (nee Atlantic) Division of the NHL. We have a whole new set of division rivals now.

So which of them do you hate the most? You can say more than one team.

I hate the Penguins (and especially Crosby) the most because of the whole Ohio-Pittsburgh factor as well as the fact that they always beat us (like the Steelers always beat the Browns).

Second on my hate list is Philadelphia, because I can't stand fans of any Philly sports team (I've heard about how bad they are)

Third is the Devils, as their nickname suggests they are literally evil, as well as the fact that Rutgers is joining OSU in the Big Ten next year.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
This year we moved from the Central to the Metropolitan (nee Atlantic) Division of the NHL. We have a whole new set of division rivals now.

So which of them do you hate the most? You can say more than one team.

I hate the Penguins (and especially Crosby) the most because of the whole Ohio-Pittsburgh factor as well as the fact that they always beat us (like the Steelers always beat the Browns).

Second on my hate list is Philadelphia, because I can't stand fans of any Philly sports team (I've heard about how bad they are)

Third is the Devils, as their nickname suggests they are literally evil, as well as the fact that Rutgers is joining OSU in the Big Ten next year.

You should make this a poll.

I thought for sure I'd hate Philly, but it's Pittsburgh - the team I grew up rooting for!

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Pittsburgh. More for the road fans than anything else. The fans at Consol were pretty decent. I don't even mind Crosby much as he's matured and stopped diving/whining as much as when he came into the league. Malkin is a *****, however. Cannot stand how a guy that size can't handle any sort of physical play - often resorting to dirty plays or hits if anyone dares to touch him.

But boy do I hate those fans. That's enough for me. No real opinions on anyone else so far.

FreeBoomer61

Feb 8, 2011
Definitely sense a nice rivalry between the Jackets and Flyers budding this season. But boy do I hate Pittsburgh.

bizzz*

I hate the Rangers since Zubov was traded. And I just disliked them prior to that. So, some idiots who pretend to be a fans from Pennsylvania or Jersey won't change my habit to hate the Rags.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Since "The Dutch" aren't an option here, I'll go with the Capitals. Mainly because I hate the Alex Ovenchicken "look at me" show.

Follow that up with the Penguins, a close second ... which surprises me, because I grew up idolizing Mario Lemieux and the Pens.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Hate Pens fans....Hate NYR team...mainly the quitters that wear 6 and 1 in their jersey numbers...

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Since "The Dutch" aren't an option here, I'll go with the Capitals. Mainly because I hate the Alex Ovenchicken "look at me" show.

Follow that up with the Penguins, a close second ... which surprises me, because I grew up idolizing Mario Lemieux and the Pens.

"...and I don't like anybody very much!"

From "The Merry Minuet"
The Kingston Trio

paddio

Sep 22, 2008
After sitting in front of some obnoxious Penguins fan last Sunday, It is easily the Penguins for me!

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Carolina.

Question to the OP: Why are you so into rivalries? Seems like it's what you talk about mainly.

CBJfan4evr

Mar 8, 2008
New Albany
:yo:
Pittsburgh. More for the road fans than anything else. The fans at Consol were pretty decent. I don't even mind Crosby much as he's matured and stopped diving/whining as much as when he came into the league. Malkin is a *****, however. Cannot stand how a guy that size can't handle any sort of physical play - often resorting to dirty plays or hits if anyone dares to touch him.

But boy do I hate those fans. That's enough for me. No real opinions on anyone else so far.

:nod::nod:

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Rangers because of the guys we traded to them. Most of us were right, Dorse is the kind of guy you can easily hate if he is not playing for you. Nash? It is hard to hate a cuddly panda bear. But I wish him not one ounce of success with that team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad