Which Leaf are you most excited to see next season?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Interesting trend developing in this thread.

It appears that Leafs drafted youngsters Rielly, Nylander and Kadri etc seem to have fans more excited to see than players acquired via trade and UFA process.

Does the home grown (drafted aspect) factor play a part in this, making it more appealing?

The same trend every year, this is a Prospect Board.

TLeafsFan

A True BeLeafer
May 16, 2014
Eastern Ontario
#1 Komarov (excited to see him back).

#2 Kadri/Gardiner/Rielly (Looking forward to watching their game develop/mature another season)

#3 Kontiola (can he bring it at the NHL level?)

#4 Bernier/Reimer if he's still a Leafs (Is Bernier's groin 100%? Can Reims prove he deserves to be a starter somewhere)

#5 Frattin/Santo/Clarkson (who will be the player that rounds out the top six?)

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
I'm exited to watch neon dion this season without gunner and watch him get shredded and exposed for the 7m fraud that he his.

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Interesting trend developing in this thread.

It appears that Leafs drafted youngsters Rielly, Nylander and Kadri etc seem to have fans more excited to see than players acquired via trade and UFA process.

Does the home grown (drafted aspect) factor play a part in this, making it more appealing?

Yes. Easily. Sick of them overpaying for bums.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
I'm exited to watch neon dion this season without gunner and watch him get shredded and exposed for the 7m fraud that he his.

The Dion Phaneuf fanclub will just blame the next guy...then the next guy...then the next guy...until there is without a solitary doubt that it is Dion that's the problem...not everyone else.

Some of us are just a little more ahead on the curve.

:nod:

SourGrapes

You Kids Out There
Dec 30, 2013
Mimico
I can't wait to see the troll return. Hopefully he'll be sporting #87, would love to see him going after Crosby whenever we play the Pens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad